Saturday, June 16, 2007

Help me revise

One feature of my favorite economics textbook is "In the News" boxes. These boxes reprint recent articles from newspapers and magazines that illustrate economic principles at work in current events. Some of them are opinion columns written by prominent economists. There are typically one or two of these boxes in each chapter.

Here is your chance to help me out as I embark on producing the fifth edition. In the comments section of this blog, please post links to recent articles that you think would be good candidates for these boxes. If your suggested article is chosen for the next edition, you won't win a prize, but you will be doing me a favor, and you will be helping several hundred thousand students learn the principles of economics.

Thank you in advance for your input.